Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Late Night Poetry

Laying in bed, so much rushes through my head.
I think of my bipolar sister, my depressed father and my mother's lack of understanding towards it all. 
I remember when my parents were together, before middle school.
I love the feeling of the fan on my bare skin.
Laying in bed so much rushes through my head.
I think of my confused little sister, my isolated stepbrother, and my aggressive step father.
I remember my mother's second wedding in my sixth grade year.
I miss the feeling of waking up on Saturday morning as a child. 
Laying in bed so much rushes through my head. 
I think of my lousy excuses for friends, my strict teachers, and my aggressive boyfriend.
I remember the day I entered high school, my freshman year.
I long for the feeling of being a child. 
Laying in bed so much rushes through my head.
I think of my unhelpful therapist, my angry mother, and my still depressed father.
I remember the day they found out I stopped eating.
I need the feeling of anything. 
Laying on the bathroom floor, nothing is there anymore. 
I forget about everyone.
I can't remember anything.
I need to-





No comments:

Post a Comment